Based at Ashton Gate, Bristol City Community Trust offers work experience to Key Stage 3 pupils and above (including college and university students) who are interested in pursuing a career in sport.
What can you expect from work experience at Bristol City Community Trust?
- Typically you will shadow the delivery coaches on sessions to gain an understanding of community sports coaching. There is also the opportunity to engage in teaching and futsal coaching, should it be requested
- Successful candidates will experience the day-to-day requirements when working in a professional football club environment and have the opportunity to gain valuable contacts
Candidates must be:
- Key Stage 3 pupils or above (college and university)
- Enthusiastic about sport
- Have a positive and helpful work ethic
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- Be professional at all times
We have a limited amount of spaces so students are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible.
If successful, candidates will be contacted by a member of the Community Trust within three weeks of your application being received.
Please send all applications to: Emily Cleaves, Bristol City Community Trust, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, BS3 2EJ.
For any queries about this opportunity, please contact Emily Cleaves on 0117 963 0636. Alternatively, e-mail Emily.Cleaves@bcfc.co.uk.
To download an application form, please click here.