Company Number: 04357727
Registered Adddress: Stone & Partners, 571 Fishponds Road, Bristol BS16 3AF
Charity Number: 1093059
Please click here for our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Bristol City Community Trust operates the following terms, condition, cancellation and refund policies:
- BCCT reserves the right to cancel any arranged session if there is limited interest in a particular venue. Under such circumstances, notice will be provided to all those who have provided contact details and a full reimbursement will be provided or a credit will be issued for a future session
- BCCT reserve the right to modify a session due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances
- Any parents/guardians who fail to collect their child on time from any session will receive a £5 charge for every 30 minutes after the designated session finish time
- BCCT or any of its staff, or persons involved with the organisation does not accept liability for any losses or damage to personal belongings
- Requests for refunds received 24-hours* prior to the day of the event will be eligible for a full refund
All cancellations should be made in person by visiting the Trust office based at Ashton Gate stadium. Alternatively, contact Emily Cleaves on 0117 963 0636 or email email@example.com.
If for any reason an event has to be cancelled by Bristol City Community Trust, you will be notified via the contact details provided when the original booking was made. A full refund will then be provided.
*Please note this refund policy is not applicable for Bristol City Community Trust’s FA Coaching qualifications. For a refund on these coaching courses, cancellations must be made a minimum of 30-days prior to the course commencing.