Signed Items and School Events
Bristol City Community Trust is happy to support schools currently working with the Trust with signed items and school events.
The Trust will happily help schools with sports days, Healthy Living weeks, school fairs and other events where and when possible, especially schools who are currently working with us. Please note that some activities may incur a cost which can be discussed at the time of enquiry.
The Trust will also happily support schools we are currently working with through signed items. All that we ask is that the school provides the BCFC item and provides us a minimum of a month’s notice so that we can get it signed by the Bristol City squad.
Sponsored Penalty Shoot Out
The Trust is pleased to offer this unique initiative designed to raise much needed funds for your school and the Trust.
Pupils will have the opportunity to take penalties, win prizes such as footballs, medals, trophies, certificates and a football signed by the first team squad.
The sponsored penalty shootout works in four simple stages.
- The Trust will introduce the concept to all pupils in the school during a school assembly.
- The pupils will have a set period in which to collect their sponsorship money.
- The Trust will organise the penalty shootout day where each pupil will take their penalties against BCFC Trust coaches.
- The Trust will present prizes and medals to the pupils during a school assembly.
The Trust will take care of organising and running of the event. The only responsibility the school will have is to collect the money from the pupils once they have completed their sponsorship forms.
This year the Trust would like to support local Schools to raise over £10,000.
The Trust welcomes the opportunity to work with Schools, Colleges and Universities to promote awareness of the work which is carried out by the Trust and to provide links for students who may wish to pursue a career in football and coaching.
Listed below are just some of the workshops which can be delivered:
- Careers in sport
- Roles and responsibilities of a coach
- Working for a professional football club
- Practical coaching workshops
- Planning and preparing a safe, fun and educational practice
- Developing a skills practice into a small sided game
- Communicating to players
The Trust will try and provide the career fairs free of charge to Schools, Colleges and Universities which we are currently working with however at times there may be a cost attached.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0117 963 0636 for further details and prices.