Bristol City Community Trust and Bristol City Football Club, in partnership with Bridgwater College, offers a FREE two-week ‘Get ready for work’ programme for all individuals above the age of 19 who are in receipt of benefits.
The courses will enable you to gain a variety of skills and improve confidence, team-building and job interview development, whilst leaving you with a plan to kick-start your career in an industry that is best suited to their interests.
Individuals who successfully complete the course will gain four qualifications:
- Level 1 Occupational Studies in the Workplace
- Level 1 Employment and Job Search potential
- Entry Level 3 maths
- Entry Level 3 English
- To be eligible for the pre-employability course, individuals must be in receipt of job seekers allowance or unemployment benefits. Evidence of this will be required before enrolling on the course.
Individuals who complete the pre-employability course will have the opportunity to gain:
- Employment in any industry
- Volunteering opportunities
- Further education training
- Free of charge
A pre-employability course is ran once a month in Bristol. A week prior to the start of each course, individuals will have the opportunity to attend a guided sessions. This will give you the chance to learn more about the programme and ask any questions. Having developed a great knowledge, you can then decide whether the course is suited to you.
If you would like to learn more about the pre-employability course, please contact the programme coordinator, Karl Carberry, on 07899 991 983 or email email@example.com.