Bristol City Community Trust are running a community volunteer programme which aims to help improve the lives of children in Botswana. It is an opportunity for Bristol City FC to gather players, staff, supporters and friends for ten days of community-based work.
We are currently working hard to co-ordinate a community-wide effort to work on several projects. The projects range from teaching children in schools, to providing fresh running water to remote communities.
We will be visiting Gaborone, Botswana between July 14th and 25th and we ask if you can help by providing us with shirt sponsorship. Our community volunteers will be wearing sponsored t-shirts throughout the trip, and we are giving you the opportunity to place your company logo on the front of a shirt for only £275. Alternatively, your logo can feature on both the front and back of a shirt for £500.
All the money we receive through t-shirt sponsorships will be directly donated to the trip, which will assist us when engaging in a diverse range of projects and programmes during our time in Botswana.
In return for your support, you will be eligible to receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Ten days of media coverage during the Botswana trip.
- Your company’s logo in a matchday programme prior to the trip.
- Your company logo on a plaque outside the Community Trust’s office.
- Four complimentary tickets to a home league match this season (£500 package only).
- Your company will be listed on the Community Trust’s website.
- We are willing to distribute any promotional material relating to your business with our post prior to the trip.
- A signed ball by the Bristol City first team squad (£500 package only).
- Entry into a raffle for a signed Bristol City shirt.
This is a great opportunity for you to be involved in a good news story, and receive public exposure and media coverage about how our community has come together to improve children’s lives in Botswana.
Your support really will make a significant difference!
If this is something you would like to get involved in, please do not hesitate to e-mail email@example.com.